Spring Fever is at high levels in many parts of the country. From the parts of the midwest that were greeted on Easter Sunday with a cruel April Fool’s joke of four to six inched of snow to places in the northeast that are weary of the rain, there are many Americans who really want to spend some time enjoying the warmth of a Spring Break location. And while these folks may not want to hit the beach spots where the college kids are, there are still many places in warm weather locations that are attractive to travelers.
Although many people think of expensive airplane flights when they make travel preparations, charter bus travel is a viable option for many travelers who have the time. It obviously takes more time to travel by charter bus than it does by plane, but for folks who are retired or who have many vacation days available charter bus travel can be ideal. With an opportunity to see many parts of the country, for instance, bus charter services are a perfect solution if you want the chance to see sites along the way to a final destination. In addition, charter buses also provide a comfortable environment with more leg room than airplanes provide.
In addition to being both affordable and comfortable, the decision to travel by charter bus often means that there is easier access to popular tourist spots. With access to a facility for a quick and healthy meal before visiting the beach, for instance, allows travelers to get to the places that they want on a more convenient schedule. Charter buses are often able to pull right up to a facility and allow travelers to access many sites without having to complete long walks to and from parking lots.
- The decision to travel comfortably on a bus is very tempting for people who have the time to enjoy the adventure of cross country travel.
- Research indicates that students and seniors accounted for 50.2% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry in the year 2012. In fact, most group travel arrangements are easier to handle when they are scheduled with a charter bus group.
- Adults and young adults accounted for another 49.9% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry in the year 2012.
- Very long lines are a major problem that faces many summer travelers. Working with a charter bus provider, however, can help you find an easier way into a facility for a group meal and can help you get more done during the travel time that you have.
- Estimates indicate that a single motorcoach spending just one night at a destination generates as much as $11,660 for that local economy in meals, lodging, and other kinds of spending.
- Local bus services can provide transportation options for large events. From baseball tournaments to large concerts and state fairs, bus services are often the solution to many traffic and parking concerns.
- Bus travel also benefits the environment by eliminating individual drivers all going to the same place. In fact, motorcoaches provide 206.6 passenger miles per gallon of fuel. In contrast, single-occupant automobiles only achieve 27.2 passenger miles per gallon.
- You have many choices when you travel, but when you have the time you will likely determine that charter bus travel is the best choice.
- Bus travel is an increasingly effective decision for large groups who are going a long distance. With professional drivers, these buses can travel through the night and help groups avoid the cost of expensive hotel rooms.
- Using a charter bus also provides a lot of storage space for luggage, equipment, and necessary items like band and athletic equipment.
- Small charter buses provide an affordable and comfortable way for groups to safely reach their many destinations.
Travelers have many choices when they make their plans. And while many people like the speed of flying when they travel, more and more Americans find themselves looking at the option of charter bus travel. As an affordable and comfortable form of travel, charter bus participants also enjoy the convenience of being dropped off close to a facility instead of having to pay for expensive parking and walk a long ways to a venue.