Travel plans for work can be complicated. Finding the right flights at the right times and at the right prices is a challenge many people are not up for. With the limited number of commercial flights available, it can be nearly impossible to get to and from the many meetings that the busiest executives have scheduled. For these reasons, an increasing number of corporations are investing in private aircraft that can help them get to and from all of the meetings that they have on their own schedule.
Purchasing a private jet and contracting with a licensed pilot can help many businesses find the success that they are searching for. With your own private aircraft and a pilot you can make it to and from more meetings in a single week and spend more nights back home in your own bed. The best private jet charters provide plane owners the chances that they need to get to important meetings and present to the most important clients.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the executive jet charter industry and the role it plays in the nation’s economy:
- 11,261 private jets were registered in the U.S. by the year 2011.
- 33% of all business aircraft flights are into secondary airports, while only 19% of flights are into large commercial airports.
- $106,711.17 is the cost to charter a Gulfstream V from New York City to San Francisco for a weekend.
- Smaller jets fly higher and do not have to deal with other air traffic often making trips faster, while commercial jets cruise as high as 35,000 feet and do not have these advantages.
- Compared to 550 used by commercial airlines, private jets use a network of more than 5,000 airports in the U.S.
- Generating $150 billion in economic activity a year, as many as 1.2 million Americans are employed by the business aviation industry in the U.S.
If your company continues to struggle with the travel plans that need to be made, your executive board and owners might consider investing in a private jet charter to make your travel more convenient and efficient. Finding the right travel arrangements can help your company take control of the schedules of your top managers and your most successful sales people.