Local Charter Bus Rentals Can Help You Enjoy Your Next Trip
Are you getting ready to travel with a group for a big event? Are you planning to travel with your daughter’s show choir to an out of state competition? Are you looking for a way to see the lights of New York City this Christmas? Many travel plans are easier to manage if you take the time to investigate the options of traveling by charter bus.
Finding the affordable and economical travel options is not always easy if you take the time to check out the charter bus amenities.
If you are tired of traveling on cramped airlines and having to pay those over priced fares, you may find out that charter bus amenities may make for a far more affordable traveling option. If you are tired of doing all of the driving yourself, you may decide that it is a far better to travel of a charter bus that is driven by a professional. Charter bus lines make trips across the entire nation and make travel affordable, comfortable, and efficient for individuals and groups of all sizes.
The Decision to Travel Comfortably on a Bus Is a Tempting Option
Bus charter services allow individual travelers and large groups to reach their destinations safely, affordably, and efficiently. Consider some of these facts and figures about the impact that charter bus travel has on the nation’s economy:
- 751 million passengers take motorcoach trips every year.
- Reducing congestion, cutting energy use, and reducing emissions, each full motorcoach has the potential of removing 55 autos from the highway.
- Motorcoaches are the only available mode of public intercity transportation service for more than 14 million rural U.S. residents. These motorcoaches go where air and rail do not.
- Motorcoaches provide 206.6 passenger miles per gallon of fuel compared to single-occupant automobiles which only achieve 27.2 passenger miles per gallon.
- When compared to other forms of transportation, motorcoaches emit the least carbon dioxide per passenger mile.
- Between the years 2011 to 2012, U.S. passenger bus travel increased by 7.5%, making this form of transportation the fastest growing option in the country, according to a study by the American Bus Association.
From offering mobile conference rooms and individual seat WiFi services, charter bus amenities can make the difference between a comfortable and enjoyable road trip and a miserable ride that leaves you exhausted and impatient.